Enter our sweepstake for a chance to win £50/$75 Amazon vouchers and one Pourty Potty. We will be drawing 1 winnner at random at 10.00p.m. on 31 May 2012.
By entering the competition, entrants together with any other member of the public involved (all such persons being referred to as ‘entrant’) hereby agree to be bound by these rules as amended from time to time, and by any competition instructions.
It is the responsibility of entrants to keep themselves informed as to any updates of these rules, and they acknowledge that any failure to comply with these rules could lead to their disqualification without reasons being given or opportunity for challenge.
1. The Judges shall be the board of directors of Pourty International Limited.
2.1 The general principle is fairness: entries or votes should be made or cast fairly. If, in the opinion of the Judges this principle has been flouted, they can declare any entries or votes invalid, void the competition, change the competition instructions, or adjust the entries or the voting to achieve fairness, as they think fit. Only one entry/ vote per entrant (or household, computer or other unit as appropriate) will be permitted.
2.2 The decision of the Judges over every instance shall be final and unchallengable and in their absolute discretion they may declare void any entry/ vote or the competition itself should they consider that there are no entries reaching a required standard, whereupon they can award prizes or not as they think fit. Judges shall have the right, at their discretion, to change the rules of a competition while it is running if it appears to them that it would be equitable or appropriate to do so, including the extension of the closing date whereupon there will be an announcement of any such extension at the first reasonable opportunity. No correspondence will be entered into or comment issued on any matters concerning any competition, and no reasons given for any decision made by the Judges.
3. All competitions are open to participants aged 18 or over. Employees of Pourty International Limited and individuals connected with any company involved in the competition and members of the immediate family of the above people will not be eligible to participate.
4.1 All entries and votes must be made as instructed on the website. They are invalid if they are received any later than the specified closing time (which shall be London date and time).
4.2 The eight winners will be selected at random by the Judges when the competition closes.
5. Pourty International Limited reserve the right to publish the names of the winners and runners-up.
6. There will be no cash or other alternative to the prize offered and prizes are not transferable.
7.1 Pourty International Limited will not be liable for any circumstances beyond its reasonable control that prevent the competition being fulfilled, a winner or winners being chosen, or any prize being taken up or fully enjoyed by a winner. Pourty International Limited excludes liability to the extent permitted by law for any cost, claims or losses howsoever caused that arise by reason of any person’s entry into a competition or the award, or non award, to them of a prize. In the event of any error, whether printing, technological or otherwise, which affects the competition in any way, the Judges reserve the right to administer the competition as though the error had not occurred.
7.2 If any winner of a competition is unable to take up a prize for any reason, or if Pourty International Limited has not been able, after making reasonable efforts, to make contact with the winner, Pourty International Limited reserve the right to award that prize (without notice to the first winner chosen) to an alternative winner, in which case the first winner chosen shall not be eligible for any share of the prize whatsoever. Pourty International Limited shall not have any liability in such eventuality.
8. If for any reason there are more winners than prizes, whether or not that has arisen as an unforeseen eventuality or is part of the competition structure, the Judges reserve the right to conduct a draw to determine the winner or winners of the prizes.
9. Entrants may be asked to indicate their wish, by ticking or checking a box provided in the competition instructions or otherwise, to receive or decline to receive communications with information or carefully selected commercial opportunities from Pourty International Limited or agents on their behalf. Pourty International Limited will hold any personal details it is entitled to hold on its own or a duly authorised agent’s registered database for the purposes of contacting you about its products or services.